FS Series Panel – Steel Encased Cementitious Material Panel
Trusted Performance & Design
The FS series panels are epoxy coated unitized shells consisting of a flat steel top sheet welded from a formed steel bottom sheet filled with a highly controlled mixture of lightweight cement. Manufactured to exact tolerances, these solid panels deliver the ultimate in design, performance, plenum integrity, service and usability.
FS Steel Panel is made of quality steel plate, which is stretched forming welded and sprayed with bubble cement filled in its inner cavity. Its pedestal is plated with zinc and cast aluminum alloy, whose height is adjustable and can be self-locked. The steel panel can be shaped by either slicing or riveting.
In order to meet the requirements of the multi-functional intelligent building, FS raised floor is equipped with double wiring chip boxes to avoid the unnecessary inconvenience.
Installed by beamless angle bars, the panels are firm, stable and easy to handle.
With five standard load performance grades and an extensive selection of under-structure supports and floor finishes, these panels are suitable for a wide range of applications:
- Offices & Data Centers
- Classrooms & Training Facilities
- Libraries, Courthouses, Hospitals
- Casinos & Museums & More
- Light Industrial applications using carpet or PVC tiles as surface.
Our best seller, the FS-Panel system, is constructed of a welded structural steel assembly designed to accommodate ultimate and dynamic loads. Our specially formulated cement fill provides the end user with a solid underfoot feel, while our special powdercoat seals the panel for years of service.
Panel systems are available: 24″ x 24″ and 600mm x 600mm.
- The safe working load of design load for the panels are equal to the concentrated load
- Zinc whisker free
- Engineered panel corner for positive engagement
- Full range of factory or field applied finishes
- Excellent rolling and ultimate load performance
- Completely non-combustible
- Interchangeable panel strengths
- Available in 60cm and 50cm sizes